Here are the various difficulties and proposed some tips that helped me gain supporters, get others to get involved in my posts or tweets, and gain confidence and impact.
Retweet or share your post with a journalist, politician or influencer.
- Use a video or picture to tell something that supports this individual, such as how intelligent they are for their tweets, stories, positions, or work.
- Make sure your profile or website is tagged in the post. If you understand who your boss/audience is, tag them as well. Give them a day to answer.
- You can send them a DM of the post if they don’t, and ask for their view about it.
- Tagging journalists, politicians, and influencers who are very active in engaging others vs. simply posting their own content is better. I’d visit the Tweets / Replies section on Twitter and/or the Instagram and Facebook comment section.
Get 20 or more stocks in one of your videos.
- Make a funny video laughed at by your colleagues.
- If you can’t say a joke or do something funny, create your pets a video.
- After you post, direct message at least 20 or more friends and ask them to share.
- If it’s funny or cute and you are seeing lots of shares, then direct message it to viral video companies such as Viral Hog, LTD Life, Barstool Sports, etc.
Get 20 + supporters on your Twitter, Instagram, Facebook page, and so on.
- There are a few distinct methods to do this: post incredible content, which can be hard. Video will be the best choice for you. Laugh, cry, or believe individuals.
- Ask your friends and family to share your message directly.
- With the crowd you want to impact, select a common hashtag.
- Begin to follow individuals as you scroll through the articles. Follow at least a hundred new people a day. Look for people who are posting good content but also seem to be following the same amount of people who are following them. These individuals are more likely to follow you back vs. some influencers who follow only a tiny part of individuals.
- You can always ask individuals to follow you back, but with social media networks, this can backfire and cause you difficulty. When you just ask for followers, many social networks don’t like it.
While you can see that the impact of social media can be performed as a game, it is also a instrument for direct media and customers engagement. Please don’t say anything you wouldn’t tell someone’s face or you wouldn’t want a newspaper headline to end up.
My golden rule for social media is to give the other person more value — go beyond and beyond as much as you can, and you’re gaining confidence and belief.