The Social Boost Virtual Assistance (SocialBoostVA) website provides our users with new marketing and data for online ads and social networking. SocialBoostVA and data sourced by our editorial team are impartial, relevant authoritative, and trustworthy content.
SocialBoostVA is advertising supported
Advertising revenue helps us to invest in our personnel, services, and technology so that we can continue to build and offer content to our customers. Editorial policy and advertisement are explicitly and absolutely separated; advertising has no effect on our editorial policy, processes, or content. The editorial team rests with complete oversight of editorial strategy, practices, and content.
We built this advertisement policy so that what advertising we embrace, and what is advertising and what is not, is transparent to our users. SocialBoostVA ads contain, but are not limited to links, banners, pages, and hosted contents.
All advertising on the site is at SocialBoostVA’s discretion; SocialBoostVA has the right to reject, cancel, and remove advertising at any time. We do not accept advertising that is for, or contains the following:
- Material that promotes, facilitates or encourages Illegal activities, products, or services.
- Contains actionable content under UK or US law.
- Advertisements that contain fraudulent, false, or misleading claims.
- Material that promotes, facilitates or encourages hatred of any form (including, but not limited to, racism, terrorism, violence, and discrimination of any kind).
- Material that is in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
- Firearms, weapons, and ammunition.
- Pornography or related material, products, or services.
- Acceptance of advertising does not constitute an endorsement of products, services, or companies.
- It is the advertiser’s responsibility to ensure that advertising complies with all applicable domestic and foreign laws and the rules and regulations of regulatory bodies.
- All advertising on SocialBoostVA is clearly marked either “advertisement” or “sponsored content.”
If you have any queries about this page, please contact us.