Marketers often struggle on social media to find content they can share.
If that sounds like you— starting with content that you are already creating elsewhere may be helpful. Here’s a shortlist of things on your social channels you can share and promote:
- Blog posts
- Pages for landing
- Website pages
- News announcements
- Photos of infographics
- Testimonials from the client
Odds are, some of these items are already being produced. Why don’t they also communicate on social media? Here are some things to consider when thinking about sharing content and engaging in social media.
Don’t talk about yourself (only)
- Would you like to lose friends quickly? Speak about yourself alone. It’s upsetting.
- Such self-absorbed behavior for brands is just as off-putting.
- Nobody wants to follow an account that shares only its own content. After all, here we are talking about social media.
- Avoid this trap by constructing curing content into your plan.