What is a Social Media Manager?
Social media managers are the people that that is assigned to handle all the social media accounts of their clients.
Their primary objective is to increase traffic and attention to the brand, company, website, social media pages, and income of their customers.
Immediate, daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly tasks are given to them. It is their responsibility to provide summary reports for each assignment.
What are their tasks?
Their duties rely on the contract they have had with their customers, but here are most of their duties.ded.
- Respond to social media negative comments, reviews, and messages
- Respond to messages
- Find and engage with potential customers
- Create conversation with brand advocates / social media influencers
- Monitor and respond to brand mentions, reviews
- Look for the latest trends and create a marketing plan that will increase revenue
- Load calendar with marketing plans
- Post 3 to 5 times on Twitter
- Post 1 to 2 times on Facebook
- Post 1 to 2 times on Pinterest
- Post 1 to 2 times on Instagram
- Post 1 time on Linkedin
- Study products and services and review incoming products
- Monitor the competition
- Create and schedule blog post 3 to 5 times a week
- Analyze and create a report for added followers
- Create a summary report for reviews and mentions
- Engage with the client about how Social Media Pages went thru
- Provide suggestions for improvements
- Engage with social media influencers
- Audit your strategy
- Attend local events that will expose your clients brand and business
- Collaborate with the client
- Clean the social media pages
- Detox social media pages
- Adjust quarterly goals
- Evaluate team performance
- Evaluate key performance indicators
(Visited 179 times, 1 visits today)