This Virtual Assistant job description model is optimized for attracting the finest applicants with tasks and skills. Feel free to customize this model to satisfy the particular requirements of your company and post it on work boards and career pages online.
Virtual assistant duties include:
- response to emails
- phone calls
- scheduling meetings
- arrange travel accommodations
We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide our team with administrative assistance while operating remotely.
You will be performing multiple administrative duties as a Virtual Assistant, including replying to messages, scheduling meetings and arranging travel. A powerful Internet connection with experience using communication instruments such as Skype is needed for this position.
Ultimately, under minimum oversight, you should be able to manage administrative projects and produce a high-quality job.
- Respond to emails and phone calls
- Schedule meetings
- Book travel and accommodations
- Manage a contact list
- Prepare client tables and maintain online documents
- Organize managers ‘ calendars
- Market study Create presentations, as assigned
- Address staff administrative queries
- Provide client service as the first point of contact
- Proven experience as a virtual assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with current technologies such as desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent telephone, email and instant messaging skills
- Excellent time management skills